Monday, January 05, 2009

under the same blue sky

Days pass by quickly. In a blink of an eye, we have all graduated. Already, some of us have left for somewhere far.
Soon, more will be leaving. One by one, many will be leaving to further their studies. It is hard not to worry. I worry that we will not be as close as before. I worry that things might change. Actually, i experienced this feeling 2 years ago when i left Kwang Hua for Crescent. But then, i knew that all my friends are still together at Kwang Hua and it would be easy for all of us to gather when i am back. However, from this year onwards, everyone would have gone their separate ways. Sometimes, i really wonder if we will have the chance to meet up, to gather and chat about old times, to remenisce about the past or keep each other up to date about the present. I'm afraid but i will not lose hope. As for friends in Crescent, next year we will go our separate ways too. I think the chances of us gathering as a class again is close to zero. As for friends in Nanyang hostel, i am sure we will make the effort to meet up! I miss those days we "camp out" in each others' rooms and watch videos in the dark! i miss having dinner together! Still, no matter what happens, we are still underneath the same blue sky! And i believe that with fate and faith, we can remain friends till the end!



No comments:

Followers