Thursday, January 08, 2009

B.O.R.E.D

You can tell that i am REALLY BORED if i start doing things that i normally don't do. Things like REPAINTING THE HOUSE GATE and GARDENING. I actually did GARDENING??!! Even i myself cannot believe that as i have no interest whatsoever in plants. But there i was today in the front porch of my house, busy snipping away at dried branches and happily plucking away dried and shrivelled leaves. I guess i must be really bored. Almost everyone is back to school, starting a new life at college. They have their own new exciting life to discover. Actually i envy them. I actually wish that my new life would start sooner too now. At least i know that i won't be so bored that i have more than enough time on my hands. With school, my mind would be preoccupied with school stuffs and i won't have time to think about other stuffs. For now, February 2nd, u are most welcome to arrive sooner!

No comments:

Followers