Monday, January 05, 2009
1 week to reality
I will be very disappointed if i don't get results good enough to apply for the junior college of my choice. Seriously speaking, i never had any other choices in my mind besides THAT PARTICULAR JC. With my thinking, i think i am setting myself up for a real huge disappointment if i really don't get it. (Touchwood!) Guess what?! I even bought a new school bag. One that i think matches the colour of my (hopefully) new uniform. I know that by doing all this, i will be devastated if things do not work out my way. But still, a girl can hope can't she? Results will be out in a weeks time. I'm nervous!! Every time my mind wander to results, i will force myself to think of something else. This is done so naturally that i don't even realise it. In truth, i don't dare to think about results. I don't dare to predict or even make a guess at the outcome. I'm afraid of disappointment. My parents want to go down to Singapore on the day my results will be released. I'm not sure if i want or like that! I'm afraid that i will be all the more nervous. Being truthful to myself, i want them there, i'm just scared that i do not reach my own expectations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment