OH MY GOSH!!!!! I wanna scream!!! I am so nervous now..
Look at this:
(Taken from http://www.moe.gov.sg/media/press/2009/01/release-of-2008-gce-o-level-ex.php)
Release of 2008 GCE O-Level Examination Results and 2009 Admission Exercises for Junior Colleges, Polytechnics and Institute of Technical Education
1The results of the 2008 Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O-Level) Examination will be released on Monday, 12 January 2009.
2School candidates may collect their results from their schools at 2:00 pm on 12 January 2009. Private candidates will be informed of their results by post. They may also access their results through the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board website from 2:00 pm on 12 January 2009.
OH MY GOSH!!! That is all i can say now!! I am scared!! I am nervous!Oh gosh!!! I am feeling so nervous that i feel helpless!!! OH MY GOD!!!
Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment