The weekend was fun. I miss the people so much that i am now currently having withdrawal symptoms. Hate the fact that i only have less than two months left in Malaysia. To be honest, i wished we got closer earlier. It's always this ironic. But nonetheless, i am happy we had this getaway together. Am looking forward to the next one!
2nd last week at work. Time flies. It feels so comfortable being in the office right now that i guess i would feel a bit sad when i actually leave. But to be honest, i have no regrets cutting short my work duration. Just like i have no regrets taking up this job. I'll stick by decisions that i made and make the best out of them.
My schedule from July onwards is going to be real packed. I kinda wished i had more time. But that's never going to happen. So no point fretting about it. I'm gonna draw a physical calendar for my time left here and then plan how to make full use of it!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment