Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Breathe.

Someone asked me a few days ago if i am ok, because i have been very quiet recently. Hmm. I guess i am fine. But i admit that i am feeling a bit off recently. I have no idea why. I guess it's because i have not confirmed many things and that the time left to get them done is dwindling by the minute. Still yet to settle flight tickets and visa application. Still yet to confirm many things actually. The only thing i am sure of right now is that i will be going to Ohio in August. Oh, and London! Lol. That's what is sure. The rest is still one big blur!

Roughly 8 weeks left in Malaysia. Not a very long time. Especially since i have a few other commitments which restrict what i can do with that time. I am not complaining though. But maybe it is time i become a bit more selective with how i spend my time. I know my parents have been wanting to go on another trip as a family and previously i was reluctant because it would mean another Sunday morning which i am not able to teach. But, come to think of it, i need to spend more time with family right now. Because when i am god knows how many miles away from home in Ohio, they will be the ones i miss the most.

OK! FLIGHT TICKETS FREAKING EXPENSIVE RIGHT NOW! I am hyperventilating! Should have booked earlier. What was i thinking? SIGHS!!!!

No comments:

Followers