Friday, October 22, 2010

The singapore education

I hate the Singapore education system! I hate what it does to people!

Over the four years, i've seen drastic changes in scholars studying here. The stress to perform from the ministry, the knowledge that to have your scholarship terminated would mean a huge burden on your parents, the disappointment you get each time you don't live up to your own expectations, all these changes a person. I've seen confident people reduced to one who constantly doubts oneself, and even people who just literally gave up. What i want to say is, don't give up! Who you are as a person, it's so much more than what others might perceive you to be. Yes, grades might be important but they don't define you. And just think of this as a little stumble to prevent a great fall.

Cheer up, it really pains me to hear you cry. You'll pull through this, just like i did! I believe in you.

No comments:

Followers