Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nature at its best!

Went swimming under the moonlight just now. To my dismay, i couldn't even complete one lap without feeling tired. It got better after a few tries though. The moon was pretty and to stare at it while swimming backstroke was super relaxing. I realised that i prefer to swim with my eyes close, cause i feel nervous with my eyes open. But i cannot swim in a straight line! Everytime i open my eyes again i would have strayed from the path. (I bet the lifeguard must have found me amusing.)

I have a feeling that my arms are going to ache tomorrow. Even so, it was a good thing that i went swimming today=)

Anyway, today was a very nice day. Was walking back to the boarding school from starbucks and i saw something which made me very happy! I saw the moon on my left and the sun on my right! How wonderful is that?!

The beauty of nature=)

No comments:

Followers