Thursday, October 28, 2010

High expectations

I finally found out the name of the breathtaking resort that i always see when i am on the evening/night flight to and fro Malaysia and Singapore.

Pretty right?! It's Golden Palmtree resorts. Off the coast of Melaka. Somewhere along Sepang.
.
I have a habit of looking out the window, especially in flights. I find it calming to enjoy the view of the clouds. I like it all the more when it is evening, when the sun is setting. The sky and the clouds will be an amalgamation of colours, ranging from orange to pink to red and purple. I also like it that the clouds appear cottony and fluffy! I've managed to capture quite a few nice pictures on camera!

Lol. Anyway, i just asked my mom her budget for our trip! =) (I am taking a break from mugging to search for holiday destinations!)
.
Ok. It's 8 plus now and i am feeling depressed=( It's still not good enough!!!! But well, i'm not trying anymore.

No comments:

Followers