Sunday, April 15, 2012

孩子气

Another meaningful day today, for different reasons.

I am very happy that L agreed to go with me this morning to teach English. I am even happier that she found it meaningful and that she loves the children there. I'm happiest because she agreed to make it a weekly thing as well. It's always nice to find a partner who shares the same passion as you. And even though what we do might seem small, i am sure we will be able to make a difference. I'm glad i found you =) And i'm glad we're in this together! Now, to find more people who will be willing to join us. =)

Today was easier compared to last week. I guess after last week, i knew better what to expect and thus can adjust the things i teach to suit the students better. At least this week i did not feel drained. The next time will be better.

Oh, one of my students gave me a mug of water when i was teaching halfway today. I was touched at their thoughtfulness. =)

Oh, college friends are starting to make me feel 舍不得to leave Inti. There is this vibe there, where we all talk and then suddenly someone reminds us that we will not be able to do this for long and then there will be this feeling of sadness lingering in the air. Hmm. Last week in Inti next week. Gonna make it a full attendance!

Watched the Shanghai Grandprix today. Need to study for Accounts test soon so that i can watch the United match later.

Looking forward to what the future has to offer me. Nothing is set in stone, and am looking forward to surprises, good or bad. I'll take them in my stride. =)

No comments:

Followers