I wonder if humans really have a subconscious that is not bounded by the limitations of our physical body. Just the other day, I was sleeping soundly on a bed and for some reason, i opened my eyes and found my brother standing there staring at me. He didn't make a sound or touched me, i just opened my eyes. I woke up and i found it strange. Why did i wake up? Was it because i felt him staring at me? I definitely did not see him or hear him, as i was sleeping, and i mean real soundly. So, is it really my subconscious that was aware of his presence? You remember a game we used to play when we were young (I'm pretty sure almost everyone tried this before). We used to stare at some one's back and see whether that person will realize and turn back to look around. It seldom worked when i tried it on others.
I'm sure we all have a subconscious, but do our subconscious work that way?
Oh, philosophy mid terms today was.... interesting. Wished i didn't bother changing my answer though. From the correct philosopher to the wrong one. Shows how i doubt my own answers, which i do because of the last minute cramming i did.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment