Friday, April 01, 2011

Ranting out loud because i refuse to break down.

I hate seeing the words "we are unable to...", when that small glimmer of hope is finally crushed. Am still waiting for my dream school to accept me, but seriously, i have no confidence at all. Because even Mac rejected me. I can blame it on the large financial aid request i put in. Or i can blame myself for not putting in more effort into the application. But i won't. i hate this feeling of knowing that i am not good enough nor wanted. I am disappointed. Perhaps i should have applied to the UK. But then again, that wouldn't be what i really wanted. Funny how my safety school actually rejected me. And ironic how a school i didn't even think of applying to until the eleventh hour actually accepted me. I really don't want to end up somewhere i don't want to be for another 3 years. But looking at current circumstances, perhaps i should be a little less insistent and a little more appreciative and understanding. Maybe an attitude change is needed. Sighs, no matter what, i shall make full use of the opportunities and chances that come my way. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Turn it into a franchise and make billions of dollars! Praying hard that UMich wants me.

No comments:

Followers