Sighs. Despite my best efforts, i didn't manage to get tickets to 周杰伦's upcoming concert. Second attempt but yet i failed. That just shows how popular he is! Concert tickets sold out within one hour! And to think that it's the second sold out concert!! I'm disappointed. Of course i am. Wonder when and if i will ever watch a 周杰伦 concert. Still, thanks WX!!! For helping me try! And thanks to your mom too =)
Went to the US university talks by the respective uni representatives today after Lit lessons. Missed every other university except Yale. Lol. Yale. Hmm... It sounded pretty impressive. And the speaker was pretty engaging during the split sessions.
I need to buck up! If i am aiming to get into a uni of my choice. Which of course, i am! No doubt! I need to start spending more time on my studies! Or else i might live to regret it.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment