I'm super duper tired but i had to blog this down before i lose the ecstatic feeling. This was the most epic moment in all my years of watching football. Here goes.
Went to Pizza Hut to buy dinner for the batch after Atlantis with Kenn, Yongkai, Jerrold and Wen Xuan. We walked out the shop after that and saw a huge screen showing the ManU- ManC match. We caught a glimpse of the 3-minute-added sign. So yea, i was like, "3 minutes. Let's watch la. They can wait for 3 minutes longer." So we stood there, staring at the screen. I said something like, "We stand by the roadside to watch them play, ManU will score for sure!" Just as we were losing hope and i felt like conceding the title hopes to Chelsea,
Scholes scored at 2:40 stoppage time!
I KNOW RIGHT??!! EPIC!!
We totally just screamed and high fived!! And we totally could hear the cheers coming from a nearby bar. SOO COOL!! This is the best game i've ever watch la! 3 minutes standing by the roadside and see the ball hit the back of the net. Priceless=)
Ok. Lol. Atlantis today was a success in spite of a few glitches. But, as event planning goes, glitches are inevitable, just like how the weather is unpredictable. I think we handled them pretty well. And the participants had a fun time! That's what's most important! GOOD JOB 35th! We are on our final journey. Let's all focus on BIKE HIKE now!! See you guys tomorrow=) Take care and please drink more water to get well soon!!!
I realise that the dark circle under my eyes are growing. I think i need more sleep. Nitex!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment