Following the completion of PW OP, my J1 year in Hwa Chong has officially come to an end. I will always look back on PW with bitter sweet memories; there were good times and there were bad times. Somehow, i hope one day in the future we would be able to look back on those bad days and laugh at our former selves. One year of planning and countless late nights passed by in a blink of an eye and our project finally concluded with OP today. Saying that i am happy would be an understatement. The moment ZC finished answering his question, i felt a huge sense of relief! I remember thinking," It's over!" Now, we shall have four PW free months before the release of results next March. No matter what happened in between, we made it through as a team. Just wanna say: Thank you WQ, ZC, Eli and Cyn!!!
It's astonishing how fast time passes! I used to lament that four years is a very long time. But somehow, i'm already reaching the end of my third year here. That's like almost three quarters done! Three years... many thing's have changed. I've changed. However, i am thankful that some things remain the same, and i hope that they always will...
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment