Sunday, November 15, 2009

3 days passed by way too fast

Need i say more? The title says it all. Lol.

I've been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time and now that it's over, it feels way too short (though i believe it's better for our pockets this way.. lol..). I enjoyed this weekend tremendously! (though i realise i kinda fail at being a tour guide... on second thought, actually it's this place, not me!) Especially 2012, strolling along orchard till blisters invaded our feet, the zoo, clarke quay and jumbo seafood! Lol. It's not so much of the place or what we did, but rather the company. Thanks! For keeping your promise and for everything else. I'm really glad that i have you as a best friend. Lol. Hopefully u all enjoyed the weekend as much as i did =p

Weekend's over and it's back to reality. 2 weeks before i'll be home! I'm counting down again! Lol. Something which i have not had the chance to do in a long time. Meanwhile, things that remain to be done are still piled up, i should get moving!

~13 days

No comments:

Followers