Dear brain,
I'm sure you will be glad to hear that i've finally decided to listen to you. Looks like windsurfing and wakeboarding just isn't meant for me this year. If i had it my way, i would have just went ahead. But since everyone that is important to me (my parents, my brother, my best friend and even practically every other person i can think of!) are on your side, you have the upper hand this time. I give in!
Dear right foot,
Because of you, i have to be contented with staying in a boring classroom for 2 days instead of being out in the sun and on the water, doing what i would obviously prefer. I'm disappointed in you. I believed that you would have recovered by now but you let me down. Still, i sincerely hope that you will get well soon because i really need you.
Dear stomach,
Stop craving for home-cooked food!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment