Thursday, October 01, 2009

examinations.

It's that time of the year again. Studying for exams is a bore, but it is a phase most students have to go through. Recently, I've lost count of the invites I’ve turned down to study outside together. The last time being that crazy night at the airport. Lol. I want to study outside with my friends! It makes me happy and makes studying less of a chore and more enjoyable. However, with my condition now and whenever the thought of having to hobble out of the boarding school creeps into my mind, all of a sudden the prospects of studying outside isn't that tempting anymore. Sorry guys! I swear we will have a blast after promos when my leg fully recovers and i can jump around like a monkey again! I've been in a dilemma! But i guess for now, i just have to be contented with studying alone in the boarding school. 8 more days to liberation!

No comments:

Followers