Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ramblings

I've somehow lost my mood to blog these few days. This weekend was a total havoc, with absolutely no time for studies or tutorials=( I can't help but ask myself whether i have too many commitments now. I'm psycho-ing myself into thinking that i can do this! 24 hours a day is not enough! Can there be more than 7 days in a week?! I acknowledge the fact that i need to concentrate more on my studies. For the first time, i feel damn screwed. In fact, i'm actually scared. I don't like who i am now. I'm doing things i know i shouldn't be doing. I need to find the old me. A promise to self. I know what i want at the end. I shall work towards that goal with the end in mind. (I can do this. I can do this. I can do this......) I'll prove to myself that i can do this!

(pls ignore this post. i'm rambling.)

~ Discovering the magic of coffee.

No comments:

Followers