Wednesday, March 11, 2009

X Country

X-country 2day. Nothing much to say, except that i regretted giving up and walking for some parts, and not running the whole journey.

I felt a bit emo 2day. Perhaps it is because of the Math Test results. But deep inside, i know that it was not the only reason. Almost everyone is looking forward to the March holidays but not surprisingly, i am not. I want to go home! But with YLTC and the workload we are having now, i know that it is impossible. I feel that i need more time.

Thanks for the clearer picture.

Oh btw, we are having swimming PE starting from this Friday. And i don't have a swimsuit here with me! *Panics*

Oh, right!! GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST to everyone who will be getting their SPM results tomorrow!! Especially to KWANG HUARIANS!!!

No comments:

Followers