2day was a not-so-long-but-extremely-tiring day. Was supposed to be at school by 8am but i only reached at 8.4oam. (Sorry Seaweed!) I set my alarm at 7am but decided to continue sleeping when it rang. Baby and Liz were not at school yet when i finally managed to drag myself to school, so i wasn't that late after all! Tried mugging Bio but weirdly nothing much went into my head. Maybe because it was kinda distracting there. (We sitting there like muggers while all the sports CCA were playing n having trainings.) I suddenly missed those times i trained with my trackmates when i saw the sports CCAs having fun training.
Went to Ang Mo Kio housing estate with Tissue to do the Apollo CIP. Some of the residents were friendly while some just totally "dao" me. I hate the feeling of being dao-ed!!! It made me frustrated and "hurt"! Don't wanna help out for charity also no need to show me a black face when i greeted u so politely right?! What's worse were those pretending not to hear me addressing them and treating me as if i was invisible. Haix. Maybe they were having a bad day. I shall stop complaining now. But it was heartwarming that there were some nice people who were friendly and helpful! The world should have more of this kind of people! Oh ya, one scary thing about today, we saw a house which was splashed with red paint. (Things that i thought only happened in movies.) Tissue and I were stunned and momentarily shocked. Then we hurried away from that unit and did not even bothered giving the person staying there a brochure.On another note, painted our group flag, caps and scarfs for Youth Leadership Training Camp (YLTC) today, which will practically take up the whole of my March holidays. I shall make the most of it!
Having 3 tests next week, Maths, Bio and Chem! Bio-Lipids is due on Wednesday! Lit presentation on Fri! And to think that JC life jus only started!

1 comment:
Be tough, girl !!
GAMBATEH !!!
Nothing comes with ease !!!
Hahaha....
Let's fight together and SCORE !!! ^^
AZA AZA FIGHTING !!!
\(^O^)/
Post a Comment