Finals is finally over! I actually felt real happy yesterday as i walked out of the exam hall. Lol.
Oh, so far i already know that i've gotten an A- for Philosophy. Honestly, i was pretty disappointed at first because i was aiming for an A. But after thinking about it, and after remembering how tough i found the multiple choice questions, i decided to be satisfied and happy. =) Macro yesterday was ok. The objective questions were a breeze, for a reason. Guess i'll just have to wait and see how i did from the results. Please give me an A- at least!
Oh! I finished John Grisham's The Litigators in one reading yesterday! Started burying myself in the book at 9pm, and read non stop all the way till 3 plus am. Have not done that in a really long time and it FELT DAMN GOOD! Real sense of satisfaction! I SHOULD STUDY TO BE A LAWYER! They bill by the hour, in huge amounts as well. LOL! Too bad i am not studying law. Haha! But mark my words, i will bill by the hour in the future. (Not as a psychologist/counsellor sitting in a room with a patient though!)
Mom and Dad are going for their nth honeymoon tomorrow, leaving me, my brother and my aunt at home. Not exactly home alone.
Tried searching for part time jobs that might interest me. Found none. Guess i'll search for other meaningful things to fill up my free days! I actually have quite a few ideas in my head right now! =)
Ok. I am so very sleepy right now. I guess my accrued sleeping debt is catching up with me. Time to pay back the debt!
Oh! And i finally received my I-20 today. Still not very clear what's my next step though. Nothing about orientation dates, nor anything about my math placement. OSU isn't exactly very friendly or helpful or efficient. LOL! Nevermind, i'll figure this out as i move along.
朋友一生一起走。
Friday, May 04, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment