Remembered and missed the past today. I guess "Merdeka Day" will always remind me of those two years where we had a blast on this very day. Screaming ourselves hoarse with patriotism with such gusto.
Still not sure whether i'm going down to Singapore on the weekend starting from the 9th. Hmm.
Had a nice long chat about love with my parents yesterday during a very boring wedding dinner. I asked my mom how did she know that my dad was "the one", not just the one but "the right one". Lol. She said everything just felt right, and comfortable. Oh that brings me to something else, today at the bookfest, i showed my dad a book titled "10 ways to a perfect and happy marriage" (or something along those lines), he gave a chuckle and said, "we can write a book on our own, don't have to read that." LOL. So sweet! HAHA.
Can't wait for my brother to be back! =)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LIKE this post =) So much <3
Post a Comment