I actually had a dream about A Levels! It wasn't a very pleasant one though=( Dreamt about chem and math. I guess, that shows you how i feel about those two subjects. (Haven't studied chem at all and chem is tomorrow! Am gonna finish studying it today!! Not like i have a choice though.) Sighs. It's tomorrow! But yes, it needs to come before it can be over. I will face it chin-up, whether or not i am fully prepared!
On a brighter note, i had my first skype conference call last night, with a bunch of super high people. It's amazing and ironic how you guys going off to somewhere further actually brought us closer. I guess there is some universal truth in the line: Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Too bad my internet was giving me problems though. It was fun!! We should definitely do that again!!
Monday, November 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment