Sunday, June 13, 2010

Like the steam, we are as warm as ever.

Went to NEW's house for steamboat yesterday, along with a few friends whom i've not seen in a very long time. It was enjoyable. And to tell the truth, i was actually relieved. I was actually afraid that after three and a half years apart, we wouldn't be able to click. Thank goodness that that wasn't the case last night. It was much fun catching up, talking and listening to Chilli's jokes (which were actually quite funny la), preparing food, eating, debating and helping HY's with his speech, and basically just chilling and hanging out. Thanks guys! It's good to know that no matter how time passes, some things will never change.

Watched England vs USA last night with CY, HY and JY. Well, not literally with them but we were watching it together separately at our respective homes. NEW even watched till half time, an achievement i dare say. Lol. Really wish all of us could have watched it together. I can imagine the screams and the anticipation while we all hoped for another England goal as they failed to deliver the final touch to many chances. A disappointment, but i didn't regret staying up to watch it.

I am glad that last night happened.

Went out forFont size dinner today. Jap=) My favourite! Recommended choya (recommended to me by guen) to my parents and we ordered one bottle to complement dinner. It was nice. Sweet. But you can still taste the liquor as you savour it in your mouth. (More of a ladies drink i would say) Had a superb dinner. Sashimi and sushi!

I love being home!

I.need.to.mug! Easier said than done, especially when i am back home.

No comments:

Followers