Wednesday, August 19, 2009

追。

I've always complained about feeling stressed. But, little did i know, i have not really truly experienced the feeling of being stressed.

Until now.

I wonder for how long i can sustain the lifestyle i am trying to lead now.



A level Chem Spa 2morrow. 7.5% of my A Level grade will be determined 2morrow.

I need to nail this.

Just like how i need to nail just about everything else. I no longer allow myself to have any slipups, any regrets.



Friday will be my Dad's birthday. Looking forward to seeing my parents for the weekend. It's heartwarming how my dad would always come down on purpose to celebrate his birthday with us here. It might not seem significant to others, but to me that is what family is all about. It is these small actions that i cherish so much about my family. Like usual, my parents are telling me repeatedly to take things easy and not to stress out. But i really don't want to disappoint them and also myself.

I had no intention whatsoever to blog. But somehow i ended blabbing out all these here. Does it make me feel better? I really don't know.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

u r so lucky to hav such caring parents...muz always lov them... all the best in your exam too...

meiching said...

maybe it does and maybe not. you are the one who know better than anybody else. sometimes, what we wrote is only for us not for the others. but somehow we know that there are readers, that's why everything seems to be blur. in fact, it is not because we know it better than anybody else, how blur it is and how blur it should be. does it matter? no. sometimes, things are better when they are blur and unclear. sometimes, no matter how bad our mood are, we still blog because that's the place where we can spill (a little, at least). somehow, we can try to find the hidden shadow in blogs. to comfort us.
take care, caiyi. ^^

Followers