1. I finally stopped being a 宅女2day! Chay Leng came and fetch me today and we went to the Inti College area. Saw many friends=) I saw (in order of appearance=p though there might be some errors due to my memory failing me)Mei Ching, Eng Wee, Benedict, Khai Jier, Yee Ling, Heng Yee, Yin Yin and Woam Cheng called me=) We sat at MACS and chatted for some time. After that, Ben took Chay Leng and I on a guided tour of Inti College. And after that, the three of us went to RedBox, Sunway. As usual, we sang till we were practically screaming and till we went out of pitch because our voices were hoarse? Lol.. But, it's been a while since i went singing so it was pretty enjoyable.
2. Visited my old blog again. I realised my blogging style changed. I think my current blog is harder to read. Because i blog in large chunks instead of in the bulleted form. (like this post) My old blog has more feelings and thoughts involved. This blog contains mostly happenings. Lol.. I'm comparing and contrasting. Guess i do miss social studies after all. =.= (if u get what i mean..)
3. I need inspiration to compose that love sonnet that Miss Heng wants!! I'm experiencing writer's block! Help anyone?!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love sonnet? huyeah... easy lar haha...
Post a Comment